Customer Success Advisor
We are Spacecraft. A design studio specialising in creating user-first digital experiences.
Our studio is full of design and digital experts, we’ve honed our skills, talents and prowess to improving digital services for all. We are a group of passionate individuals who believe in user-first, continuous improvement for the organisations and companies we partner with.
We’re collaborative, inquisitive, driven and engaged, creating and delivering the best with the challenges of today’s age. We make accessible digital experiences for everyone. Putting people before profit. Human experience, before technology. Making digital seamless and the user, front and centre of our design solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of the team providing support for the websites Spacecraft have built and for the hosting we provide for those websites. Our customers’ websites are a vital part of their communication and service delivery strategy and customers may identify issues that need fixing or may request changes such as new functionality or the latest Jadu Continuum software to keep it up to date and relevant to their users.
- Your role is to ensure we respond quickly to those needs, provide as much help and guidance as we can, understand clearly what is required and organise delivery of the appropriate solution quickly whilst providing the best experience possible for our customers.
- To log help requests we provide our customers with access to our Support Portal (available 24x7x365) in which they can open support tickets, update tickets with further information and receive updates from us. We also operate a Help Desk available by email and telephone during normal business hours.
- You will ensure that we manage and adhere to our processes for responding to and triaging support tickets, emails and phone calls, owning the issues until resolved and ensuring we meet our agreed Service Levels.
- Co-ordinating the technical specialist teams to ensure that client queries are responded to and requirements are delivered.
- You will be the customer’s single point of contact and you will be required to attend customer site on a monthly/ quarterly basis as well as ‘JADU Academies’.
- Manage workload effectively whilst following agreed business processes in order to support allocated portfolio of clients.
- Communication is critical within this role and you will proactively manage customers’ expectations by keeping them regularly updated on the progress of their outstanding requests. You need to have a friendly and helpful manner. You need to genuinely care about the customer and their needs and be able to see situations through the customer’s eyes.
- You also need to be an excellent organiser, using good judgement to prioritise work in agreement with our customers and ensure delivery on time and faultlessly.
- Provide professional customer service in a timely and responsive manner responding to support tickets, emails and phone calls and acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Work proactively with customers to offer insight and solutions to customer requests and ensure maximum utilisation of the services that Spacecraft provide
- Ensure customer success and consistent achievement of agreed Service Levels by effective management and monitoring of our team of Technical Support Engineers and other specialists within Spacecraft and our partners.
- Establish close working relationships with internal teams and partners across the globe and deliver insightful analysis of performance within Spacecraft and partners identifying challenges and opportunities.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels within customer organisations and delivery partners
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment such as Customer Contact or Call Centres, Helpdesk/Service Desk environments and Technical Support roles would be beneficial
- Proactive, the kind of person that will pick up a phone and talk to the customer in order to build relationships and solve issues early on in a process
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a very busy team whilst maintaining a cheerful and optimistic persona
- A logical, analytical mind with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise, organise and plan
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing business needs
- Any prior experience within the technology/software/web design industry would be beneficial
The following would be beneficial but not essential:
- Web technologies
- Digital and design agencies
- Content Management Systems
- Website build and maintenance
Reasons to work for Spacecraft
- Holidays - 25 days per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible - Flexible working hours to accommodate commuting
- Healthcare - Private healthcare with AXA PPP
- Pension - Employment Scheme
- Macbook - Macbook Pro with all Apple hardware
- Development - Personal development programme
- Conferences - Conference trips and opportunities for learning
- Environment - Cool office environment with fully equipped kitchen and onsite parking
- Coffee - Unlimited fresh ground coffee
You must have the right to work permanently in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer _amp_amp; Investor in People.
To apply, simply click on the link below.