Spacecraft are the digital agency arm of the Jadu group of companies. We're passionate about good design and technology, achieving the right results and everything we do is driven by user needs. We are based at the Jadu Global Headquarters in the Meridian Business Park in Leicester, not far from junction 21 of the M1.
We are a close-knit team of software developers, user experience designers and project managers who provide solutions to large organisations such as local authorities and universities. We have hundreds of customers across the globe, particularly in the UK, the US and Australia.
The successful candidate will be on the Deployment Team, as a Deployment Engineer, primarily responsible for packaging and deploying new releases for our customers, verifying that the deployment is successful and troubleshooting any issues.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team of developers with a wealth of experience.
Will involve the following tasks:
- A mixture of packaging and deployment of new software releases to customers across multiple environments
- Assist with the deployment schedule sent from the client
- Update our internal documentation following deployments
- Log any issues faced during deployments
MUST have a minimum of 1-3 years' employment experience within an IT deployment role and be able to:
- Support client systems, service and deploy software releases.
- Be confident with utilizing command line tools, source control, and application configuration.
- Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
Skills, experience and capabilities
- Experience of web development
- Working in a team, helping others where you can
- Meeting deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Knowledge of and passion for programming
- Taking responsibility for completing work to a high level of quality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Our software is developed using the following technologies. Any skills in these are valuable and we will help you to quickly learn others.
- SQL Server
Job perks and benefits:
- Massive opportunity to learn and grow
- Private healthcare cover with AXA PPP
- MacBook Pro and all Apple hardware
- Onsite parking
- Unlimited fresh ground Coffee
You must have the right to work permanently in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer Investor in People.
To apply, simply click on the link below.