UX Front End Developer
You will have an in-depth knowledge of digital and write code that blows us away. You will be fully conversant in SASS, JSON, TWIG, GRUNT/GULP, GIT, PHP (knowledge of Webpack would be beneficial) and be at the top of your game. Our fantastic team of developers will look to you for advice and mentoring and you will help influence the direction and progression of the team.
This is a great opportunity for a UX Front End Developer to continue their career with a studio that works with global clients in Government, Higher Education and Tourism.
- Minimum 3-5 years of front end web development
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Experience of setting web design and development standards
- Experience of designing large scale web solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing with others
- Be strongly detail-oriented with a great appreciation of visual design
- Have the ability to see the big picture, as well as obsess over the details
- Understand web standards and build accessible websites
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
Job perks and benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Private Healthcare with AXA PPP
- Employee Pension Scheme
- MacBook Pro with all Apple hardware
- Personal development programme
- Cool office environment with fully equipped kitchen and onsite parking
- Unlimited fresh ground coffee!
To apply, simply click on the link below.