Technical Project Manager
As a digitally-focused Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of digital product and service design projects.
You will concept, plan, measure and manage projects diligently to time and to budget. You will facilitate the multi-discipline team to deliver the high standard of design and UX that is key to our agency’s success as well as managing all technical aspects confidently.
You will work in collaboration with our Creative Lead, Sales team and Head of Client Services to manage and grow client relationships. We expect you to be comfortable with both large and small scale projects and have excellent attention to detail. You will be experienced in facilitating the creative process, handling the technical requirements, as well as managing complex and multiple work streams with ease.
- Min 5 years experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to great design and UX
- Super organised and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- In-depth understanding and experience of digital product and service design
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams: user experience design, user interface design, prototyping, front and back-end development
- Technically competent with a sound knowledge of server infrastructure, third party integrations and system development.
- Knowledge of digital design approaches, methodologies and tools
- Solid experience of managing onsite and remote team members
- Confident in managing ambiguity to define product and project requirements
- Experience of scoping large and small scale digitally-led projects and defining resource needs, likely activities and estimating duration
- Happy working with Creatives and Consultants to deliver global and local projects
- Confident and proactive management of client relations
- At home with writing project plans and budgets
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
- Interest in digital trends and innovative and emerging technologies
- Sound knowledge of design processes and digital technology
- Holidays - 25 days per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible - Flexible working hours to accommodate commuting
- Healthcare - Private Healthcare with AXA PPP
- Pension - Employee Pension Scheme
- MacBook - MacBook Pro with all Apple hardware
- Development - Personal Development programme
- Conferences - Conference trips and opportunities for learning
- Environment - Cool office environment with fully equipped kitchen and onsite parking
- Coffee - Unlimited fresh ground coffee!
You must have the right to work permanently in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer _amp_amp; Investor in People.
To apply, simply click on the link below.